DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Bettery Mystery

SgtBash

Reactions
Not like I am having a real problem, but it is making me curious. 2 of my 6 'Intelligent Flight Batteries" operate and charge normally, however, once the charge cycle completes, all four lights on the button blink rapidly, at the same time, until disconnected from the charger. Has anyone seen this? There is no reference I have seen to this and I do not know if it is indicative of trouble on the way or if it is just one of those "Hmmmmmm" things. Thoughts appreciated from our more experienced Air 2 pilots.

What happens with the other 4 batteries?
If applicable to the MA2 do you get any "incompatible firmware module" etc. warnings with either 'set' of batteries that might indicate that the firmware in one 'set' of batteries differs from the firmware in the other 'set' of batteries.

What happens with the other 4 batteries?
If applicable to the MA2 do you get any "incompatible firmware module" etc. warnings with either 'set' of batteries that might indicate that the firmware in one 'set' of batteries differs from the firmware in the other 'set' of batteries.
I have 5 batteries. The ONLY difference between these two and the other 3 is the lights flashing after charging. They do absolutely the same thing, in every metric, except when they are charged full, the four lights in the button start flashing rapidly. Other than this one strange characteristic, you would not know the difference between them.

Ok.
Is this a new behaviour etc.?
If the MA2 et al generates a .txt flight log file that is readable by the likes of CsvView could you have a look and see if a battery production date is given? If so is there perhaps a division by production date or maybe serial number?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett