DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 controller grips blocks A51 buttons

icecoldgin

Reactions
This has always bugged me.

I use a Samsung A51 and unfortunately, the location of the power button and volume control switch is right smack below the controller's upper rubber grips. WHen the phone is in the controller, I have no access to these buttons. If not placed well, the grips push down on the buttons and I have to readjust.

I tried moving the phone to the left but it leaves very little room for the grip on the phone. I also don't like the out of center location of the phone on the controller.

I would still like access to my volume and power buttons for taking screenshots and flexibility to use its functions.

I looked at some phone holders but it all seems to be for tablets and the like plus you need to get a longer cable.

Anyone has a workaround for this?

This has always bugged me.

I use a Samsung A51 and unfortunately, the location of the power button and volume control switch is right smack below the controller's upper rubber grips. WHen the phone is in the controller, I have no access to these buttons. If not placed well, the grips push down on the buttons and I have to readjust.

I tried moving the phone to the left but it leaves very little room for the grip on the phone. I also don't like the out of center location of the phone on the controller.

I would still like access to my volume and power buttons for taking screenshots and flexibility to use its functions.

I looked at some phone holders but it all seems to be for tablets and the like plus you need to get a longer cable.

Anyone has a workaround for this?

Never had an issue with my Motorola phone, nor my Lenovo tablet with a Skyreat holder. Never saw a phone with buttons in the middle of the phone - as most are near the top, so you should have some space to put the phone buttons just outside of the grip.

Never had an issue with my Motorola phone, nor my Lenovo tablet with a Skyreat holder. Never saw a phone with buttons in the middle of the phone - as most are near the top, so you should have some space to put the phone buttons just outside of the grip.
Unfortunately for the A51, the power button is almost at the center of the side and the volume controls are covered by the controller grips.

Looks like this could be a solution.

Upper clip is small and looks like it won't block any of the buttons while keeping the phone centered.

Attachments

• MA2 Controller Phone Clip.jpg
    MA2 Controller Phone Clip.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7