DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Hard Case Suggestion?

sicksix

Reactions
Anyone have any ideas for a hard case that is not just limited to everything in the fly more package? I bought a Nanuk 915 and loved the look of it but want more space for tablet mount, filters and such! Pelican has some that are not foam inserts but rather padded sections but not sure what would be the best! Anyone have any ideas?

If the Nanuk 915 doesnt hold enough for you you may need to go bigger than usual for a MA2. Perhaps a pick n pluck foam case meant for a bigger quad like a Phantom that you just design for your MA2.

Reactions: sicksix
That is why I sent mine back and went for a back pack.

I have this one:

HUL Military Spec Waterproof Carrying Case for DJI Mavic Air 2 with DJI Controller and Accessories

Its a suitcase type hard case with good build quality. Its on Amazon for $36 US currently.

I misunderstood the question though and posted a bit too quickly.... the case has very little extra room. I don't carry my charger with me so I am able to use that slot for small extras. It is hard foam so you could carefully cut out for your own uses but it will always be a little limiting.

Last edited:
Anyone have any ideas for a hard case that is not just limited to everything in the fly more package? I bought a Nanuk 915 and loved the look of it but want more space for tablet mount, filters and such! Pelican has some that are not foam inserts but rather padded sections but not sure what would be the best! Anyone have any ideas?

You might give this site a look.

You can have a custom insert made for a case.

GPC Cases are top notch! It’s my preferred case. The Nanuk is a great choice as well, I own both cases for my different drones but overall I slightly prefer the GPC case. They are both great though. If cost is an issue I’d go with what even you can get the best deal on. GPC offers 10% off using coupon code: FLYTPATH

Reactions: harleymhs
I own a Mavic Air 2 and M2 and wanted to put them in one case where I can carry around, watch my video:

I see that this post is a few months old, but I have the PGYTECH Case for MA2 and SC. Love it! Feels like it would stand up to a nuclear blast.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh