DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Mode Selection

Mave76

Reactions
How long ago on MA2, when the mode was selected from NORMAL to TRIPOD, the APAS automatically changed to BRAKE from BY-PASS? Is there a way to circumvent the auto change?

Mave76

Good catch - I'd like to think it's just another DJI defect from poor design and no regression testing. More fuel on the DJI foolish method of NO MEANINGFUL RELEASE NOTES.

But it's probably a patch for some serious M3 problem, like jutter in the M3 gimbal they can't fix; so the mess with the entire product line.

How long ago on MA2, when the mode was selected from NORMAL to TRIPOD, the APAS automatically changed to BRAKE from BY-PASS? Is there a way to circumvent the auto change?

Mave76
I don't know exactly what you're talking about but if yes, the drone will change to Brake when in Tripod mode.
I recommend to use Brake mode even in Normal mode, it is way more smooth.

I don't know exactly what you're talking about but if yes, the drone will change to Brake when in Tripod mode.
I recommend to use Brake mode even in Normal mode, it is way more smooth.
In an Air 2, Bypass worked quite well in both Tripod and Normal modes. No odd behavior at all. To my knowledge the strangeness has only come up when discussing the Mavic 3.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji