DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magic mini photo colour is saturated

rogercorke

Reactions
I have just bought a Mavis Mini. When I use it in video mode, when the camera is set to auto, the colours are natural. When I use it in photo mode, the colours are unnaturally bright and saturated, even when I use it in manual mode on the least grainy setting, 100 ISO. What am I doing wrong?

I have just bought a Mavis Mini. When I use it in video mode, when the camera is set to auto, the colours are natural. When I use it in photo mode, the colours are unnaturally bright and saturated, even when I use it in manual mode on the least grainy setting, 100 ISO. What am I doing wrong?
The grass just isn't this green! I've tried reducing the grain in Photoshop but that doesn't do anything. I can de-saturate the colour up to a point but It's still not as natural as if I shoot it on video.DJI_0200.JPG

I understand now. Yes, I could correct the colours but I don’t understand why the colours are so saturated and intense. the colours look perfectly normal when I shoot video so why are images shot as photos so saturated?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne