Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Magic Mountain DJI Mini 2

WuSchu

Reactions
Hello everyone
I am a beginner Dji mini 2 pilot.
Rate my video work.
Tiger and Turtle - Magic Mountain is a landmark modeled on a roller coaster on the Heinrich-Hildebrand-Höhe in the Angerpark in Duisburg - Angerhausen . The large sculpture is a work of art by Heike Mutter and Ulrich Genth , which was developed as part of the Ruhr.2010 Capital of Culture.

That thing looks like an M.C. Escher drawing. Anyways, it seems like you have two completely different videos in one here. My suggestion would be, Do a video just on the Magic Mountain sculpture. Fly around it one day early when there is no one there. Get close. Circle it. You might even fly through one loop. Then add the shots we see here with people there. Make that one video. Then use that long pan as part of a separate video on your home town or something like that. Good flying though and a good choice in music.

Reactions: WuSchu
That thing looks like an M.C. Escher drawing. Anyways, it seems like you have two completely different videos in one here. My suggestion would be, Do a video just on the Magic Mountain sculpture. Fly around it one day early when there is no one there. Get close. Circle it. You might even fly through one loop. Then add the shots we see here with people there. Make that one video. Then use that long pan as part of a separate video on your home town or something like that. Good flying though and a good choice in music.
Hi thanks for your suggestion.
Maybe someday I will come back and record something interesting

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky