DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

magic pro camera settings for less noise

UN1K_D3VASTATION

Reactions
hello, I wanted to know what are the best settings I can get for my mavic pro. I just do basic color grade and apply LUTS sometimes but I don't want any noise or grain since I don't have denoising software. I edit in fcpx. thank you

You have to use Neat Video along with Premiere Pro to reduce the noise, I tried reducing the noise with regular denoising on a different app and it just made it blurry instead of fixing the problem.

Reactions: UN1K_D3VASTATION
You have to use Neat Video along with Premiere Pro to reduce the noise, I tried reducing the noise with regular denoising on a different app and it just made it blurry instead of fixing the problem.
so there is no other way of deleting the noise? I just want to shoot d-log because I'm thinking of buying polarpro aurora LUTS or is it the color profile d-log that generates the noise because when I first got my mavic it didn't have any noise with factory settings.

so there is no other way of deleting the noise? I just want to shoot d-log because I'm thinking of buying polarpro aurora LUTS or is it the color profile d-log that generates the noise because when I first got my mavic it didn't have any noise with factory settings.
Yes as far as I know.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes