DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magical 3d city, Chongqing

Your video puts all the western countries "modern" cities to shame. (Q1)That video is only of the Chongqing Municipality?

"Chongqing is a sprawling municipality at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing rivers in southwestern China. In the city center, the large, domed Great Hall of the People complex stands above pedestrianized People's Square. On the other side of the square, the Three Gorges Museum features artifacts from the construction of the Three Gorges Dam as well as ancient art."

SCREENSHOT: (Q2)Is that a drone in the Upper left quadrant of the video frame 4:46? and (Q3)What are you filming with? (Q3b)Walking with a drone? I've never seen so many people with cameras all in one place. U.S. citizens still don't like to see other people with cameras, video recorders or drones of any kind. They get very paranoid. The news media in U.S.A. is very brain washing.

Screenshot_2021.07.23_19.47.54.332.png

Your video puts all the western countries "modern" cities to shame. (Q1)That video is only of the Chongqing Municipality?

"Chongqing is a sprawling municipality at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing rivers in southwestern China. In the city center, the large, domed Great Hall of the People complex stands above pedestrianized People's Square. On the other side of the square, the Three Gorges Museum features artifacts from the construction of the Three Gorges Dam as well as ancient art."

SCREENSHOT: (Q2)Is that a drone in the Upper left quadrant of the video frame 4:46? and (Q3)What are you filming with? (Q3b)Walking with a drone? I've never seen so many people with cameras all in one place. U.S. citizens still don't like to see other people with cameras, video recorders or drones of any kind. They get very paranoid. The news media in U.S.A. is very brain washing.

View attachment 132264
where are you from? Thank you for commenting on the video. I can’t comment on things between countries, but I really hope to see it with my own eyes. We are all very hospitable and you will love the food hot pot here. I hope everything goes back to the previous ones. Life, I wish you a happy weekend!???

We have a Magic City in Atlanta, but I’d probably get kicked off if i posted pics (it’s a strip club).

where are you from? Thank you for commenting on the video. I can’t comment on things between countries, but I really hope to see it with my own eyes. We are all very hospitable and you will love the food hot pot here. I hope everything goes back to the previous ones. Life, I wish you a happy weekend!???
I live in Chicago, United States. It sure doesn't look like the city in your video. I've been to Asia, but on the eastern edge in the Island countries. No Mainland areas. The people are very nice compared to Americans. The police are very nice to foreigners also.

Another great video!

I live in Chicago, United States. It sure doesn't look like the city in your video. I've been to Asia, but on the eastern edge in the Island countries. No Mainland areas. The people are very nice compared to Americans. The police are very nice to foreigners also.
Yes, it is very friendly to foreigners and respects them. There are almost no conflicts. Have a nice weekend.?

Yes I know about magic city. Lol! Since your in Atlanta I have some questions for you. I'm actually looking for a pilot!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura