DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Majestic, Picturesque Hafod

James Dunbar

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone, I've put together a new video and it's about Hafod Estate in Wales, UK - 200 hectares of picturesque scenery and wonderful walks. The Estate is now managed by the National Trust who sadly do not allow drone flying, so this video is a bit of an experiment in using the Mini 3 Pro as a handheld camera. There are a few aerial shots to top and tail the video and these were taken from outside the estate boundaries. Hope you might like having a quick look around!

I found the filming challenging! I don't think I want to make a whole video this way again :oops:

It's also my first use of Final Cut Pro's new 'Color Conform' and improved white balance which makes converting D-Cinelike to HDR MUCH easier.

Awesome!

Didn't expect a monument!

Paul.

Hi everyone, I've put together a new video and it's about Hafod Estate in Wales, UK - 200 hectares of picturesque scenery and wonderful walks. The Estate is now managed by the National Trust who sadly do not allow drone flying, so this video is a bit of an experiment in using the Mini 3 Pro as a handheld camera. There are a few aerial shots to top and tail the video and these were taken from outside the estate boundaries. Hope you might like having a quick look around!

I found the filming challenging! I don't think I want to make a whole video this way again :oops:

It's also my first use of Final Cut Pro's new 'Color Conform' and improved white balance which makes converting D-Cinelike to HDR MUCH easier.

Great video. Very interesting and outstanding work with that “clipped wing bird”. The accompanying music was well matched.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry from ok