Join Us Now

Air 2s Making the most of a quick work trip

karlblessing

Gerbil Charmer Extraordinaire
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
karlblessing.com
Was working on a Microsoft project earlier in the day here at home (Grand Rapids), then got called up by my manager at noon of needing some last minute projects covered up in Traverse City (roughly 2.5 hr drive up), and had to be done today.

So... drove up there, got done a little after 5, then tried to think of what I could hit on the way back home to make the most of the one-off trip.

I recalled I haven't stopped by Point Betsie Lighthouse with a drone before, last time I was there was March 2021 when I was returning from Traverse City under similar circumstances, only at that time it was well after midnight and I captured this on my camera :

yfHWrTA.jpg

Well here's some shots with my Air 2S from the other view of it.

g0oPMey.jpg

zIVkGEm.jpg

And a little video shortly after the sunset.

After that on the way back home, decided to try the Air 2S briefly away from the city lights at the Tustin Scenic overlook. These are both 8 second exposures at ISO 800.

YgLgjYj.jpg

JIfMNRh.jpg

Some of these are award winning pictures , which means they would make for some amazing prints . I might even call Walt Disney and let them know you have the next opening scene for the Big Mermaid. lol

Fantastic job really enjoyed these and the video.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the water , and fly over splashing rocks.

Eight seconds? Amazing.
Yep, and my headlights weren't the actual headlights, they were switched over into that much dimmer running light of sort. That little glow to the bottom left of my car was one of those little solar lawn lights that was being used to light a small little memorial of some sort (kind of like you'd see at street corners where a fatal accident may have occurred).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf