DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Malaga above the cloud

stunning footage but the music doesnt suit it at alllllll, change the music and u have a winner here

Thank you for the feedback. I always spend a lots of time to find a good music for my videos... any suggestion or what would you use?

Great video - just a couple of really minor things. The Keystone Cops stuff on the beach jarred; I'd have left it out. And where you were circling that fort-type building on a ridge it was cut off too early; it was an interesting subject and shot and instead of allowing the view to slip to the right on to those ugly high-rises, I'd have preferred it to carry on to the left to the end of the promontory it was on, perhaps followed by a bit of an increase in height while panning down to show its layout a bit? Or maybe a Spotlight style shot around the end of it all?

Hope that's helpful. But I liked it a lot.

I think your doing a stunning job with the video edit and the score,have you tried sampling any jean Michelle jare also London grammar

Hi Thwyllo, I do appreciate your feedback and ideas. Yes at the castle situation I did this, but I messed up the footage and wasn’t smooth, so I hade to cut out. (Thanks to the constant bird attack [emoji85] not easy to fly in Malaga)

Hi Thwyllo, I do appreciate your feedback and ideas. Yes at the castle situation I did this, but I messed up the footage and wasn’t smooth, so I hade to cut out. (Thanks to the constant bird attack [emoji85] not easy to fly in Malaga)

I guessed it was something like that; you had too good a shot going, shame. Birds are my biggest worry I have to say. I live in the countryside a few miles north of the Pyrenees and there are more birds of prey on the prowl around me than I can count sometimes. Everything from red kites to sparrowhawks....and if it's not them it's army helicopters!

Thank you for the feedback. I always spend a lots of time to find a good music for my videos... any suggestion or what would you use?
something without vocals, the vibe i got from your footage would be good with something smillar tempo to the footage

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada