DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Man falls in icy water trying to locate lost drone

teeroy

Reactions
Buddy illegally flies his drone in Jasper national park, loses it, and then risks his life to find it. Very lucky, no word on charges but can result in $25,000 fine. Video shows him falling into the fast moving water and self rescuing.

???

Buddy illegally flies his drone in Jasper national park, loses it, and then risks his life to find it. Very lucky, no word on charges but can result in $25,000 fine. Video shows him falling into the fast moving water and self rescuing.

??

There's one idiot born every minute.

that water looks cold made me shiver watching I can relate to finding a lost drone but never in a place like that but not to many places like that in the southwest , it looked like he was hanging on with he,s toes for a couple of seconds there but that amped the adrenlin

$25,000 fine............??

Having an IQ above a given level is not a prerequisite for drone ownership as evidenced by this particular video.

Visiting Niagara Falls on the Canadian side a Mavic Pro owner took out his drone to fly right next to the main visitor center. Just as I went to alert him having read the very strict Canadian drone regulations a Falls Employee ran out and told him in minutes he would lose his drone and be heavily fined. He was a US citizen. Point being you must be prudent, cautious, and keenly aware of the various regulations despite being right or wrong. And with hundreds of people around I was surprised of the flying attempt. I tried getting a Canadian license to fly in deep woods on isolated trails where I bike and it was almost virtually impossible for a NON-RESIDENT as the regulations are so strict, onerous, stiff, requiring flight stipulations that are literally behind the capability of the majority of recreational drone fliers. Too much to review here but I leave my drone at home while visiting Canada (when you can visit Canada).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada