DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manned Racing Drone :O

Here’s another thread on this. Is no way I would ride in that thing without me being the pilot.

you would need a very large case to carry that around in i will stick with my MM and MPP thanks

You wont need a case, just fly it to where you want to fly. It will be like The Jetsons ?
were i live i would need a bigger garden to land it in

Reactions: E90RAW and Drone UK
can you imagine the hoops we would have to jump through if we all had one of those parked outside the house,i don't even want to go there

Reactions: E90RAW
can you imagine the hoops we would have to jump through if we all had one of those parked outside the house,i don't even want to go there
I hear you. Nontheless, this is America, and you know its coming. This will be a BIG money maker. And its not much different than automated cars (another nightmare if you ask me), maybe a little safer. until there are too many in the sky. And they will likely be easier to regulate/control technologically than automated cars.

I hear you. Nontheless, this is America, and you know its coming. This will be a BIG money maker. And its not much different than automated cars (another nightmare if you ask me), maybe a little safer. until there are too many in the sky. And they will likely be easier to regulate/control technologically than automated cars.
well from my perspective, i am flippin glad i won't have to take part, it's bad enough now driving on the roads, never mind all the issues with flying a manned drone.
i am quite happy flying my drones and even that is under threat,there will be so many craft in the sky none of us will be able to find somewhere to fly safely

Reactions: E90RAW
wonder if we will need to pay a yearly fee to the CAA haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada