DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manually tracking....

NickB

Reactions
Had the day off and took my Mavic up our flying field along some of my other RC big boys toys and the farmer arrived in the surrounding field so popped the Mavic up to see if i still got my manual tracking skills.

I feel i could of done so much better with a usual regular transmitter, the Mavic remote coupled with an iPad mini feels so weird to me as i'm a pincher of the sticks.

Even at 0.10 expo it still feels like 50% to me.

Pretty dam good! Over a hundred flight and still nervous on the sticks. I wonder how your manual compares to active track. I think it would be hard to tell the difference. Very nice job, you have the touch we all want.

Reactions: NickB
Pretty dam good! Over a hundred flight and still nervous on the sticks. I wonder how your manual compares to active track. I think it would be hard to tell the difference. Very nice job, you have the touch we all want.

Thanks, my last model was a Dji F550 with a good 800 flights in 3 1/2 years but that was on a normal transmitter with zero expo, with the mavic radio i'm finding i have to push the sticks at least a third of their travel to get small movement.
Would be nice if DJI gave you the option to go negative figures but it seems to me i cannot go lower than 0.10

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum