DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Many errors

WNYDroner

Reactions
Hello, I flew my Mavic air 2 about a month ago ands had no issues. Today I went to fly and had a lot errors. (See screenshot) When trying calibrate the I’m or the compass nothing happens. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don’t have DJI care anymore so I do t really want to send to DJI as I think the repair may out way the value of the drone.
Thanks in advance!IMG_0003.png

Hello, I flew my Mavic air 2 about a month ago ands had no issues. Today I went to fly and had a lot errors. (See screenshot) When trying calibrate the I’m or the compass nothing happens. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don’t have DJI care anymore so I do t really want to send to DJI as I think the repair may out way the value of the drone.
Thanks in advance!View attachment 176324
There are serious issues with the drone, it looks like a bunch of components are broken or disconnected.
Calibrating the compass isn't going to solve those issues.
If you restart it and the same error conditions are present. like the first item says: Repairs required.

Thats quite a list where did you start this drone?
Kinda looks like some of those errors could be cleared by Getting away from metal and such. But Your Drone has some problems and you have two options:
1. Send it to DJI and have the Drone repaired OR
2. Try and fix the drone yourself.
If you are new to that - Don't try number 2 -You will end up buying junk you don't need.- Happens to us all.
My Opinion-- 2 Send it to DJI. It will NOT cost you a bundle and you will get a refurbished drone for a pretty cheap price!

Before sending it in etc. one suggestion, remove the mSD card from the drone and try booting the drone again.
Do you still get the same error list ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bingham