DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAS Stealth Props on Mavic 2. Performance?

MavicFT1P

Reactions
Hey
If youve seen the Master Airscrew Props, you notice they have a tonne of surface area.
I compared them to some Mavic 2 props and there slightly longer, but they have almost the same surface area.

Does anyone have some reviews Do you get more or less than your 31 mins.
Do they perform better?
Thx

Reactions: Former Member
I got a set as a replacement for my Mavic Pro. I had the low noise props from DJI on previously. I can tell a difference in sound. I won't say they are quieter, but the pitch (sound) is definitely different. I don't know that I am getting any longer flight times, but I did pick up a little speed. They definitely have a much quicker response, although I don't really like that. I was dialed in to the responsiveness of my DJI props and I am going to have to play around with the settings to dial these back a bit. I do like the fact that the tips don't hang up on the bird when folded. For now though I switched back to my DJI props and I am keeping these as a backup set. I am headed on a trip next week and I needed to make sure I had a backup set with me and these looked like a good option. I probably won't put them on though while I am gone unless I have a failure with the old prop.

i noticed some definite longer time with Mavic Pro. Noise was different ,but not really quieter.

I noticed people using them on Their Mavic 2's
That's where my curiosity lied. Their comparison/use on the Mavic 2 (which there not rated for), but
I dont see how MAS can improve on them much, as mentioned they are have almost or just as much "blade area"
as the m2.

And i think almost exact same pitch Mas (8344) M2 (8743).
Someone correct me if wrong there.

No but many flyers use the MAS Stealth model they make on their mavic 2, because it is that good.
Notice the size between the MAS and the m2.

*no idea why forum plays around with my pic rotations

20190530_085039.jpg

Nice skin btw. I pondered getting it but couldnt get over it looks like the checker pattern used on some
police cars.

Last edited:
No but many flyers use the MAS Stealth model they make on their mavic 2, because it is that good.

Nice skin btw. I pondered getting it but couldnt get over it looks like the checker pattern used on some
police cars.

Thanks. The checker board skin seems to keep the birds away. I think it freaks them out.

I got a set as a replacement for my Mavic Pro. I had the low noise props from DJI on previously. I can tell a difference in sound. I won't say they are quieter, but the pitch (sound) is definitely different. I don't know that I am getting any longer flight times, but I did pick up a little speed. They definitely have a much quicker response, although I don't really like that. I was dialed in to the responsiveness of my DJI props and I am going to have to play around with the settings to dial these back a bit. I do like the fact that the tips don't hang up on the bird when folded. For now though I switched back to my DJI props and I am keeping these as a backup set. I am headed on a trip next week and I needed to make sure I had a backup set with me and these looked like a good option. I probably won't put them on though while I am gone unless I have a failure with the old prop.
The recommended settings are

go to Main controller settings
Advanced
Gain-Adjust values
Pitch 85
Roll 100
Yaw 95
Vertical 100

Reactions: 2nckayakers
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads