DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master list of drone laws by country

DJI maintains a list of drone laws by country here. Select the country from the top of the page and then scroll down to the "Policies and Regulations" section.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
DJI maintains a list of drone laws by country here. Select the country from the top of the page and then scroll down to the "Policies and Regulations" section.
That's interesting... I just check Nicaragua and it doesn't show anything yet there is a youtube video of a person explaining his encounter with the drone laws there. I've come across other sites saying the same thing. Wonder if DJI's list isn't very current? Or maybe I'd doing something wrong.

Update: like you said under the policy and regulations... but some countries have bad links and some (like Nicaragua) have what amounts to lawerspeak documents. Will keep searching anyway.

some countries have bad links and some (like Nicaragua) have what amounts to lawerspeak documents
Like how they link to the FAA's website for the US? :D

Reactions: marklyn
The other thing about the DJI list is that it seems more relevant to being a citizen of that country and what the drone laws are there. I'm trying to find a list that shows what the laws are for visiting a country and bringing in a drone (ie: import tax, any fees, etc.), or whether or not the airport will hold the drone if you can't bring it in. I don't think it would be wise to get the airline's take... possibly you could contact the airport you're flying into...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkhvcxh