DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master screw Mini 3 Pro stealth props.

bill1950

Reactions
First I really like the sound, look and performance of the new stealth props. I did not use a decibel meter but I really did perceive that the pitch to be less noticeable and also that it appeared that they seamed to be quieter than the stock props. Well worth the price.
Notice make sure you use the screwdriver provided in the original package and do not under any circumstance over torque the screw. Also be sure to check for any globs of locktite if you see any simply scrape a little of it off or smooth it out a bit. If you feel any large resistance stop and back off and then try again a little bit at a time until just tight. Do not give the last little nudge we all do while fighting any kind of fastener. The screw till break and there is really no practical way to get the remnant of the screw out.
As I found out there is also no easy way of replacing the motor. it involves a complete teardown of the drone and a very delicate soldiering on the esc that is not for anybody without a good deal of experience with a low wattage iron and skills. I searched for motor replacements and the few that I found were over an hour long. You also have to replace the entire arm that runs in the low $70’s.
I was feeling a little discouraged and then read about a complete rapid exchange for 65 dollars. i went on lie and filled out the form, paid the pre replacement price and two days later with much gleaned knowledge on prop replacement and exchanged drone Lin hand replaced the props with a lesson learned to be sure. Let’s say many lessons learned.

Last edited:
What color did you buy? I bought some red ones. I recently bought a few different brands out there. Going to test them this week.

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1