DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MASTERSHOTS -DJI TEMPLATES

gregc72

Reactions
Hi All
Before i spend another hour - 12 hours already gone trying to find the answer to this , Could anyone let me know the answer if you know.
If i do a mastershot and then use one of those cheesy DJI pre-made templates and then export it its only coming out at 1080P , The mastershot was filmed in 4K but when i use those DJI templates its converting it to 1080p.

Am i doimg something wrong or can you not get 4k if you use those templates ?

Thanks so so much

One obvious suggestion. Don't use the cheesy templates. Like the guy who goes to the doctor and says it hurts when I do this. The doctor responds: well, then don't do this!

Not trying to be funny but if the templates are not something you particularly like you can just use the original file cut, trim, change speeds, use your own music Etc and edit your 4k file to whatever works for you.This will remain 4K.

I was disappointed to find this too, but not overwhelmed since, as you say, they are pretty cheesy.

I think the original, complete recorded video of your Mavic 3 mastershot (without cuts, music and edit) is stored in the place you configured and as 4K.

I tried some mastershots and found the complete „raw“ mastershot sequence as one file on my Micro SD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coskier
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King