DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mastershots transfer to computer?

Rogerc

Reactions
Can't figure out how to transfer the Hi Res Mastershots that you make on the controller with music to my computer.
Using the DJI RC.
I can view the Lo Res Mastershots with music on my controller but can't figure out out to get this file in Hi Res transferred to my computer.
All help greatly appreciated.

I am trying to understand why you would want to transfer it with that music. You certainly can copy your video files from you miniSD to your PC. After that you could use whichever video editor you like (my preference is DaVinci Resolve) to create the video you like at high resolution. Finally you can add a music track of your choice from free sites online or from a subscription to Epidemic Sound. From there you can render to a format of your choice like MP4. Did I misunderstand your request?

Worked on this for an hour and just can't figure out how to move the file to my computer. I am pretty good with tech, this just isn't making sense on how it works.
I'll keep trying and hope others can respond that have been able to do this.

Yes, you understood what I was asking and I know I can do what you suggested. I also use Resolve and love it.
I want to do this for my Grandchildren who are younger and just want to produce something quickly with music.
I also find at times the music really fits the timing of music to the timing of video. This is great for kids.
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, you understood what I was asking and I know I can do what you suggested. I also use Resolve and love it.
I want to do this for my Grandchildren who are younger and just want to produce something quickly with music.
I also find at times the music really fits the timing of music to the timing of video. This is great for kids.
Thanks for the reply.
responding so I will learn the answer.

Can't figure out how to transfer the Hi Res Mastershots that you make on the controller with music to my computer.
Using the DJI RC.
I can view the Lo Res Mastershots with music on my controller but can't figure out out to get this file in Hi Res transferred to my computer.
All help greatly appreciated.
Have you been able to figure out exactly where the resulting HIRes file is stored on the DJI RC? Dig through all the RC directories using the file manager, looking for anything that matches the name of the LowRes file.
Can't you post them to social media or email them in HiRes from the RC?
If so, do so and download them from there.
When playing them on the RC, you should also be able to copy them to an inserted microSD card, which can then be removed and copied onto the computer.

Can't figure out where thle HiRes files yet but I will keep working on it. Going to try and download onto the RC SD Card and then transfer to computer and see if that accomplishes my goal.
Keep any ideas coming.
TIA

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I am not sure if everybody here is still looking for an answer to this predicament, but I did find a YouTube video that was very helpful, and gave me a useful answer here.
Right around the 1:40 mark.