DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Matrice 200

Mavic Mac

Reactions
Just wondering if any members are flying the Matrice 200. Notice from posts on here there have been some battery issues - wondering if they still exist?

Also thoughts/likes/dislikes if you are flying the 200.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Notice from posts on here there have been some battery issues - wondering if they still exist?
This issue was kinda disaster for M200 series aircraft. DJI needed 2 firmware update to solve the issue. Since January 2019, no battery-related problems encountered. Thank god ...

Also thoughts/likes/dislikes if you are flying the 200.
Depending on the payload and TB50/TB55 batteries used you can have 35 min flight time.
The Z30 camera is perfect for detailed inspections where you do not want to fly too close to an object.
The XT2 (640 Radiometric) is perfect for thermal mapping, inspections, and SAR task.
You can fly in light rain or drizzle because the AC is IP 43 rated. (But only with an XT2 cam, which is IP44 rated)

In short, it's a reliable workhorse for commercial operations.

Nice

This issue was kinda disaster for M200 series aircraft. DJI needed 2 firmware update to solve the issue. Since January 2019, no battery-related problems encountered. Thank god ...

Depending on the payload and TB50/TB55 batteries used you can have 35 min flight time.
The Z30 camera is perfect for detailed inspections where you do not want to fly too close to an object.
The XT2 (640 Radiometric) is perfect for thermal mapping, inspections, and SAR task.
You can fly in light rain or drizzle because the AC is IP 43 rated. (But only with an XT2 cam, which is IP44 rated)

In short, it's a reliable workhorse for commercial operations.
Thanks

I have been flying the M210 V2 for the past couple of weeks. It is a beast!!!! I have the following payloads: Z30, X4S, and the MicaSense RedEdge. I am focusing on Agricultural vertical. I flew my first mission with the MicaSense payload. It went off without a hitch! Love the M210!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinblueline3