DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAV AIR Audio ??

Johny Bravo

Reactions
Is it true the mav air has no microphone and thus no audio? Is there an upgrade video tx or mod that can be done ?

yes it is true if you had a mic on the UAV all you would hear would be the sound of the motors as they changed speed as you flew none of the DJI UAVs have mics that i am aware off

Well as weird as it maybe that's what I want, not all the time but I think it sounds awesome

listen Johny Bravo i used to fly a UAV with a gopro type camera on that had a mic and when you played it back on the computer believe you me after 5mins of listening to the continuous drone of the motors you would know why there are no mics on your UAV

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Yep I wanna hear em working they sound great you put filters on the camera !! Same thing a tiny piece of foam and a little less gain

Thanks mate, I used a go pro and cable tie which works well except the video is not as smooth without the gimbal of course so I'm going to try a 5.8 tx micro and see how good it is if it goes well I may wire it into the main and get video off the main camera then I don't have to stuff around in editing.
Cheers ken.

I love to make videos to have memories of my life saved forever on YouTube. I always add my favorite songs to them, hopefully something pertaining to the content.So I bought the Mavic Air to open a whole new chapter in creating.

The drone itself doesn't have a microphone, but there is a setting in the DJI Go 4 app to capture local audio from your phone with the locally stored video. You might find this setting useful.

Okay ill check it out,
I made a clip with my daughter and some kids at the bmx track, using a TX801 strapped to drones back and feeding just audio back to dvr I captured the audio. Is cool to me cause you can hear the engines working hard to maintain position and when it’s overlaid with music it looks fantastic!! Next step is to wire it in so I’m not wasting time in editing...
Cheers Ken

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB