DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maven app crashes when importing CSV from Litchi Mission Hub

66427cobra

Reactions
Just getting my feet wet with the Maven app on my Mini 2, now that it is supported. Have created missions on the Litchi site and exported to CSV. Copied files to iCloud drive so they are accessible to the iPhone and Maven app.

My iPhone 8 Plus is running iOS v15.1. Maven app is v3.11.3. Mini 2 is on latest firmware.

Everytime I try to load the CSV file on the Maven app it crashes. Finding the file is no problem. App dies after selecting the file to load. Thought the mission might be too complicated so I created one with two waypoints. Did not set it up to take photos or videos. About the simplest mission I could think of but it still crashes the app. It crashes whether I am connected to the controller with/without the drone connected.

Rebooting the phone, deleting and reinstalling the Maven app all failed to fix the problem.

Any insights/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry can not help but could assist me with different a crash I am experiencing. As a newbie I don’t know where to post my question. Here it is.

Last 2 and latest update to Maven on Jan 13 2023 all crash on my iPad Pro with M1 chip, running iOS 16.. App crashes when moving waypoints on the map screen . All previous versions of the Maven app were all stable on this platform. The problem happens more often when moving several waypoints quickly on the map in succession. . The app crashes wether connected or not connected to my Mavic 2 Pro..

Updating recently to iOS 16 on the iPad, I am thinking could be the problem? REINSTALLS OF MAVEN ARE NOT A FIX
Any help please.
Paul

I have similar finding. Works OK on Mini5. I have emailed the developer.
Thank you, for doing this…… but I think it’s the app regardless of the drone model because drawing waypoints without being connectied to my mavic pro 2 causes the app crash . So don’t understand what you mean “works with mini5”. Does your app crash unconnected?

The Maven developer replied. Said it was first report. Asked me if it happened with multiple missions. I only had one on my iPad Pro, Told him I would pass the question on to you. His email is [email protected].

I have sent email to developer thank you for replying so quickly . Please let me know if you find a work around as I don’t feel safe flying under maven which I love but gone back to go4

Just tested a beta. No apparent problems any more. Michele said he is going to make a few more changes and send to App Store over the weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98