DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maven app for A2S

Ziggy01

Reactions
Anyone tried waypoints missions with this app? Is it any better than the shaky results one gets with Litchi? Or is virtual sticks just virtual sticks, regardless of the app?

Or is virtual sticks just virtual sticks, regardless of the app?
Virtual Sticks is just virtual sicks. I heard that Maven is a bit better, in no wind environments it can produce some footage that with post-stabilization might produce “okay” results.

Maven works great and is super-easy to use. Have flown hundreds of sorties on this app as well as with Litchi.

Awesome, but what about waypoints on the Air2S?
Indeed.

Without internal assigned waypoints we'll always be stuck with virtual sticks and therefore jerky and unusable footage. I don't believe it matters how much Litchi or Maven or whoever refine their applications that this will improve to a point of actual filmic usability.

Though Id love to be proven wrong.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF
Without internal assigned waypoints we'll always be stuck with virtual sticks and therefore jerky and unusable footage. I don't believe it matters how much Litchi or Maven or whoever refine their applications that this will improve to a point of actual filmic usability.

Though Id love to be proven wrong.
Exactly. I'm sure it works great for everything other than the Original Post. For the longest time I thought I had the settings wrong in Litchi or something and then I found out the truth.

Maven works great and is super-easy to use. Have flown hundreds of sorties on this app as well as with Litchi.
Except that there is no android version of this app. Only IOS systems.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna