DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maven app?

Maven gets high marks all around. I’m very pleased with its simplicity. Developer does a great job adding features. Just be aware it’s available for iOS platform only; no Android.

I use Maven with ios IPhone 8 & air2 & it works great. Never stops in mid flight, like my Dronelink. It costs peanuts & worth every penny.

I have the air 2s and was looking at buying the maven app.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience?
There are many posts about the Maven App. Just enter "maven app" in the search box to find out more

I have the air 2s and was looking at buying the maven app.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience?
I’ve used Litchi, Dronelink, and Maven for waypoint flying. Of the three apps, Maven is my favorite by a very wide margin. It is very solid and easy to use. The developer is responsive to inquiries and new feature suggestions. Mission planning and revision in the field is possible on Maven. Use of Virtual Litchi and Google Earth as pre-planning aids make mission creation a snap. I really love to fly with Maven and recommend that you purchase and use it.

How does it work with virtual sticks problem

Virtual sticks aren't a "problem" per se, since strictly speaking you are supposed to be capable of manual control at all times anyway. I've used Maven and it is an excellent app, and ridiculously inexpensive to boot. The only issue I find with virtual sticks is that videos that pan left or right show a bit of jerkiness, although you can minimize that with various techniques ... more waypoints during turns, slower gimbal settings, etc.

Reactions: RobertR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443