DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 battery compatibility

ryu075

Reactions
Hello there
Can someone tell me if the Mavic 2 pro and zoom batteries work for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual?

I see that they look very similar physically, but I don't know if the firmware is compatible, the voltage, the mah, etc ...

See Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual battery and compare with yours.

Thanks.

Compatibilidad de las baterias Mavic 2

Hola
alquien me puede indicar si las baterias del Mavic 2 pro y zoom sirven para el Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual?

Veo que se parecen mucho físicamente, pero no sé si el firmware es compatible, el voltaje, los mah, etc...

mira la foto de mi bateria Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual y compárala con la tuya

Gracias.

Attachments

• 20210915_145624.jpg
    20210915_145624.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
i may be wrong but i believe the main difference between them is the self heating facility of the Enterprise batteries but they should fit in the drone

yes, that is the difference that you see at first glance, the same as you see that they fit perfectly and work

I wanted to know if someone had tried it before I started to buy them

Attachments

• Mavic 2 pro - zoom bat label.jpg
    Mavic 2 pro - zoom bat label.jpg
    865.7 KB · Views: 4
  • mavic 2 battery pinout.jpg
    mavic 2 battery pinout.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 4
the main reason for the self heating battery is for it to be able to operate at the optimum temperature in very cold climates ,and to help alleviate some of the reduced flight time that very low temps produce when using lipos ,after all the drone is produced primarily for SAR and it gives an added level of safety ,to the drones ability to fly such missions ,the benefits of preheating would be negligible in temperate zones

yes, that is the difference that you see at first glance, the same as you see that they fit perfectly and work

I wanted to know if someone had tried it before I started to buy them

I use Mavic 2 and Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced batteries interchangeably in those two aircraft. The only thing to avoid is letting the Mavic 2 update the EA batteries since that will apparently stop the self-heating function from working when used in the M2EA.

the main reason for the self heating battery is for it to be able to operate at the optimum temperature in very cold climates ,and to help alleviate some of the reduced flight time that very low temps produce when using lipos ,after all the drone is produced primarily for SAR and it gives an added level of safety ,to the drones ability to fly such missions ,the benefits of preheating would be negligible in temperate zones
thank you very much for the clarification

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS