DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 battery pin layout explanation

My guess is that it reduces the current per connection and per circuit track.
The phantom 3 drone have only 1 +ve and 1 -ve and the conductors in the drone are wires with significant cross sectional area.
If you look in the csv of the .txt or perhaps the DAT flight log I think you will a column that lists the current draw from the battery.

I have a cp2112 and I was able to read my good battery but not my bad ones. I have a mavic 2 pro BTW. After connecting a 5v battery to the bad mavic 2 pro batteries and have the cp2112 chip connected aswellI was able to perform the read info, unsealed , clear pf and clear pf 2 action on the bad batteries. However It still does not charge with charger. I noticed one of the cells on both bad batteries are lower voltage than 3000. I would like to manually charge that particular cell. Can this be done without opening the battery pack. I ask this as the pinlayout show 4 positive and 4 grounds is that a positive and ground for each cell. If not please can you explain these 4 positive and 4 grounds please. If I did want to apply charge what are my option's thank for your time and help

Will these + and - inputs allow me to charge the individual cells or even apply any charge
Unlikely, I think DJI's practice is to route the connections through a 'chip'that acts as a relay/s, if the battery voltage gets to low the control board ( gas gauge ?) switches the 'relay' to open circuit thereby preventing charging and discharging.
I am in the same boat as you with a dead battery and a cp2112? that didn't reset the board. :(
If you want to charge the cells I think you will have to have to make direct connections to each cell or the conductors leading from them.
That is as far as I can help you, if you want more knowledge then you will have to google it, there might be something in/on git-hub.
If you find something please post it here, it would be useful.

Did you try every combination of +ve and -ve ? That's my next thing to try.

Reactions: Cafguy
That is as far as I can help you, if you want more knowledge then you will have to google it, there might be something in/on git-hub.
Thats probably the best place to look BUT there is no pinout Schematic for the mavic 2 listed on git-hub there is a mavic 2 pro listed but no explanation as to each pos and neg it only shows where those ports are and the data and sma port locations

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahim49