DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Controller Battery

I've seen the same thing with my Mavic 2 Pro. Haven't worried too much, as 97, 98% is pretty close to 100! But I've had a controller battery issue in cold weather. In warm weather, the controller battery will outlast three or more drone batteries easily. In cold weather (say, below 20F), the drone batteries were fine, but the controller battery was down to 50% almost immediately, and couldn't handle more than one flight without recharging.

It just happen to me, it doesn't charge more than 97%
I have another problem to : the battery of the controller loose power when it is not working.
I mean in one night the controller loose 10% of charge meanwhile I am not using it...any similar case?

This remote controller has one year and something like 150 flights.

I also had similar problems, I solved them as follows; you need to bring the charge of your remote control to zero, then leave it for 10-20 minutes, and then turn on the remote again, and again you will notice that one or two percent appeared there, again turn it on and wait until it turns off, and so on until it stops turning on. After it stops turning on, you can put it on charge, the result will be obvious. I understand that the charge counter gets lost in the remote control over time, and because of this all these problems. I hope that each of you helps, and I look forward to hearing from you how anyone solved this problem.[emoji41][emoji106][emoji1255]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada