DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced Dual (thermal) vs M3T

RCFlyer

Reactions
I'm just getting my feet wet in thermal. Is the M3T worth 2.5 times that of an M2EA thermal?
I already have 2 Mavic 2 Pro drones so I already have batteries, props, etc.

I am interested in investing in a Thermal Drone myself, but until this issue with the US trying to ban DJI drones, I'm holding off.

• Love
Reactions: DoomMeister
I am interested in investing in a Thermal Drone myself, but until this issue with the US trying to ban DJI drones, I'm holding off.
If/when this happens you’ll need a budget like the federal government to be able to afford a drone for your business.

The reason it costs so much for US companies to manufacture anything nowadays is that they offshored most of their manufacturing capability starting in the 1980’s and no longer have the capabilities domestically. This was done to maximize profit margins. Unfortunately our government allowed this to happen along with all the jobs that went with it.

I am still waiting to see the unrefutable proof that DJI and other Chinese manufactured drones are actually a threat to our national security. I WANT PROOF, not just words from the mouth of lobbyists and poorly informed politicians!!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeol