Keule

CTO at SDS
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
skydrone-systems.com
Enterprise features on Youtube:

Reactions: LEO_Pilot
How does enterprise work can any ol tom **** and harry buy it or you need to demonstrate you work in an enterprise field?

Reactions: Smalls
My bad the mavic pro is $1500 so for me the extra $500 is a no brainer

3x digital zoom? It wouldn't cost anything to give the Zoom that. I wonder if Enterprise digital zoom is limited to 30fps.
Enterprise has 24GB internal storage and data encryption.
The 24GB isn't really a big deal since you can get a good quality high speed 32gb or even 64gb for around $30 or so.

Guys trying to merge a post in this and it went to the first post sorry .
Have made this the main thread on this so we don't have so many so
sorry @Red Baron now your post is #2 but you did start this one .

It has a speaker for" crowd control " and other things.... that can play 10 pre recorded messages.

Did the FAA allow flights over people? I thought there was only 1 waiver for that ever issued and that was to CNN

Oh a strobe that can be seen for up to 3 miles.... not legal for 107.29 because it has to be seen from a minimum of 3 miles, and then the Drone is not night legal without 3 mile plus red and green lights.

A glorified set of headlights?

Let me know when it has affordable FLIR and I'll be impressed.

I do like the self heating batteries for cold weather use though

It has a speaker for" crowd control " and other things.... that can play 10 pre recorded messages.

I can imagine an angry mob throwing a projectile at it and bringing the copter down.

I think the beacon light should have been standard IMO as I cant see what value it serves on its own. Beacon light on back + spotlights on the front would make more practical sense.

I think some of the "Enterprise" features should have really been included in the standard model. Namely password protection so people who find your drone cant steal/re-use it. We have it on our phones and its nothing special, why charge for it on an expensive quadcopter?

Also the DJI AirSense (I'm assuming it just uses ADB-S ?) since there are so many of us on the consumer model, the more we're aware of other aircraft in the area would aid in drone safety.

Self-heating batteries should be made available if consumers want to pay a little extra and fly in the snow. I wouldn't use them personally as it doesn't get that cold where I live.

6x Zoom - Since its only digital zoom presumably cropping the picture all the way down to 720p .

Would be interested to see if our consumer models are mod-able or if DJI feel generous enough to bring some of the features to us in future updates..

Also the DJI AirSense (I'm assuming it just uses ADB-S ?) since there are so many of us on the consumer model, the more we're aware of other aircraft in the area would aid in drone safety.

6x Zoom - Since its only digital zoom presumably cropping the picture all the way down to 720p .

Would be interested to see if our consumer models are mod-able or if DJI feel generous enough to bring some of the features to us in future updates..

Since ADS-B is MANDATORY in 2020 in areas where mode C is now required ( where I am it is a 30 NM ring around Boston, that is a big piece of real estate) I wonder how that will apply to sUAV's.

There are a lot of older planes for sale CHEAP right now because the owners are trying to sell now before they have to drop 4 to 8 thousand dollars to upgrade the electronics

There are a lot of older planes for sale CHEAP right now because the owners are trying to sell now before they have to drop 4 to 8 thousand dollars to upgrade the electronics

I would think $4-8k is chook-feed on a manned aircraft? Heck its chook-feed in the drone world! Cost of technology of course comes down over time so perhaps those costs would come down also.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu