DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 enterprise problem

NBUFAISAL

Reactions
Hello ..
Im from Qatar .. and i use mavic 2 enterprise .. how can I transfer the data from the drone to the laptop ? beside I did everything and nothing is working ? can any body help me please..
thanks ..

Plug your drone into your laptop and it becomes a usb device, or get a card reader.both should work

the card reader is the better of the 2 its quicker, especially if its usb 3

While you can use a micro SD card in the Mavic Enterprise, I generally use the 24 GB internal hard drive in the unit for photos or video. No corrupted micro SD cards, no forgetting to put in a card, and no trying to find a card reader. 24 GB is a fair bit of photos and video. Of course you need a computer or laptop with a USB port to download the photos and video from the unit.

There is a black cable that comes with the Enterprise that plugs into the side of the unit (lift the plug) and has a USB plug on the other end to plug into a computer or laptop. You have to power on the unit and it comes up as a portable hard drive (Usually E or G on my computer) on the computer or laptop. Drop and drag the photos over, and then delete to free up drive space.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada