DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 issues.

Andym123

Reactions
Hi all, anyone know how to calibrate the mavic 2 infrared sensors. I’m getting error msg 400400 infra red sensor calibration error and would like to try sort it myself before sending to DJI. Ps this is a new board which I got because the landing light system went faulty.

You probably know this, but you calibrate the sensors with the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic app. Plug drone into computer.

However, since you replaced the board, it may be a bad connection, so if it won't calibrate, you may be looking at taking it apart again. Was the board purchased new or salvage?

As far as I’m aware it’s a new board the reason why I replaced it was because of the landing lights were faulty. These are now working, I have tried the vision calibration but it didn’t ask me to do anything regarding the infrared sensors. A part of me wonders whether I have to fly it to calibrate them but just don’t know hence why I’ve come here for some advice.

hello,
any updates on this one?
i have replaced both sensors (upward infrared plus the vision ones and board, also downward with a new board) and get this error no matter how many times i went through the calibration with Dji Assistant on my mac

hello,
any updates on this one?
i have replaced both sensors (upward infrared plus the vision ones and board, also downward with a new board) and get this error no matter how many times i went through the calibration with Dji Assistant on my mac
The original board coding info has to be copied and put on to the new board. Either that or it has to be sent to DJI or one of their authorised repairers to complete the recalibrate procedure. I have not found a way to do this yet unfortunately. If you or anyone else find out how to do it I’d be very grateful to find out the procedure.

Thats a bummer

There must be a way to software calibrate them and get rid of the errors by the time everything is fine now
like the gimbal calibration method found over here
if thats the case i suppose indy repair shops are out of luck just by simply replacing a vision related board

if anyone is involved in drone repairs and has an idea please drop us a message

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk