Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Black Friday Deal On Now Only $1379

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
Just ordered an MP2 from DJI Drone Service in New Jersey. Being a MavicPilots member, you can get an additional $100 off for a total of $1279. Can't beat that! Plus I will have it tomorrow standard shipping. No charge for shipping either! DJI Drone Service is a sponsor for MavicPilots and gives the additional discount to help support the forum.

I will love to bite this one but the Mavic 3 is so close...

I’ve seen you mention this on several threads now. Where are you getting that info? Genuinely curious.
I think what he is referring to is there has been a lot of speculation that the Mavic 3 is coming in January, I really think that is too soon, I would expect it to be in July 2020 at the earliest. But everyone is guessing at this point.

Last edited:
DJI Mavic 3 may be announced in January, Mavic Mini at the end of this month - DIY Photography
DJI just killed the Mavic 2+...but it re-spawned as the Mavic 3 - Half Chrome Drones

Also somewhere I read this was leaked after Skydio 2 was announced. DJI says the Mavic 3 will have a 4K 60fps camera. I will try to find that article. The leak says will be officially announced in January 2020.

If you think DJI should release something quickly to stop Skydio 2 from taking more terrain. The truth is that the Mavic 2 Pro will be cheap now and is a proved drone. On the other side getting the very first batch of a new product is risky.

I think what he is referring to is there has been a lot of speculation that the Mavic 3 is coming in January, I really think that is too soon, I would expect it to be in July 2020 at the earliest. But everyone is guessing at this point.
Hmmm. So the comments I see are based on how long it’s been since the Mavic 2 was released? I don’t think I’d put off purchasing and enjoying one based on that alone. Especially at the Black Friday price. If there were leaked specs, that might change my mind. But I can’t find anything like that in my searches.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hmmm. So the comments I see are based on how long it’s been since the Mavic 2 was released? I don’t think I’d put off purchasing and enjoying one based on that alone. Especially at the Black Friday price. If there were leaked specs, that might change my mind. But I can’t find anything like that in my searches.
I think the speculation is partly because DJI announced earlier this year that all new models over 250 g released after January 1st will come with a ADS-B receiver. They did not say when the new models would be released and they did not say that existing models would be immediately replaced.

I think the speculation is partly because DJI announced earlier this year that all new models over 250 g released after January 1st will come with a ADS-B receiver. They did not say when the new models would be released and they did not say that existing models would be immediately replaced.

Good info. Yeah. The way that’s worded says to me, “Oh an here’s an iteration of an existing model that now comes with ADS-B.” Not “All new Mavic Pro with all new specs and features coming shortly after new year.” But, I guess everyone is free to interpret the info as they choose. [emoji1]

do you think a significantly lower price is expected for the 2 when/if the 3 comes out? I can afford to wait since winter here is wet and windy and not drone friendly!

that honestly makes a lot of sense... and with the discount I shouldnt think twice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom