DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Crash out of Control

Why wouldn't it? Wouldn't that mean they are looking at the wrong information?
It would have mattered if your supplied log showed that it wasn't any pilot error ... but that wasn't the case here, honestly thought that you had understood that by now ... this wasn't any software or manufacturing fault that you can blame DJI for.

Common sense there doesn't need to be a book on it. You crashed you f#cked up always check your gps sats imu and compass. Just cause you didn't get a warning to calibrate them check your gauges in the sensor page they might be close to the threshold of throwing an alert mid flight and this sort of thing can also happen. Good luck.

I am not trying to bag on this particular pilot because this is a common issue. This whole thread reiterates why piloting skills are paramount. If one depends on technology 100% of the time.... it's going to mean trouble at some point.

Personally I am of the opinion that anyone flying at/near public places or for commercial work should need to complete a very basic flight test in ATTI mode... like being able to take off, do a figure 8 and land.

Personally I am of the opinion that anyone flying at/near public places or for commercial work should need to complete a very basic flight test in ATTI mode... like being able to take off, do a figure 8 and land.

And control a craft in a breeze, including keeping it stationary, and going in a straight line with a crosswind.

Chris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke