DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 PRO crash , what is that part of camera?

Jovetic

Reactions
Hello ,

Today I had a little crash indoor on the wall , of course I broken all my propellers but except this everything should be fine ... but I saw today that little space near camera. Do you know what is this? This is gimbal arm or camera arm? When I turn on the drone i can move the gimbal and I dont see any errors, works normally like before. Do you know what is the name of that part? I wanna call to service but I dont know how to explain this part of drone.
Do you think its easy to repair and they will fix it on place ? Or I'll have to pay more and change camera with gimbal ? Thanks for help!

Attachments

• 20190623_202325.jpg
    20190623_202325.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 89
Looks like your camera mount may have taken some damage to? My mount shows both sides to be the same distance from the camera to the mount. Does the camera and gimbal still work OK?

Looks like your camera mount may have taken some damage to? My mount shows both sides to be the same distance from the camera to the mount. Does the camera and gimbal still work OK?
Yes everything works fine , I turn on the drone and gimbal moves are the same like before and I can normally move gimbal up and down without issues and dont see any errors on rc .
This part of camera is camera mount yes?
Its looks like a little part poppout from camera mount from one side after crash but I fell scared to use some power to put in to camera mount again :/
Do you think its repair able?

I would think its repairable, but I am no expert on that topic. It could just a dust cover to keep very small stuff from getting into the bearings or servo motors on the gimbal mount. We do have some repair experts of the forum, hopefully one of them will jump in and give some advice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB