DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro firmware 01.00.0670 problem

mario54

Reactions
In my DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone after the firmware update 01.00.0670 the precision landing function no longer works.I would like to know if it happened to others.

I updated and noticed that when landing, the "Precision Landing" indication that would display on phone/tablet would come MUCH "later" than previous - not saying this is a problem - and at any given time I had > 8-10 satellites showing, just saying I noticed a difference. This occurred way back around 20200709-10 and has not necessarily been a problem - I do not often allow auto landings.
HTH
Thanks
Chris
670.PNG

With trepidation, I updated the SC and the AC to to the latest firmware. So far, I've taken three flights and every one of them has gone very well - including precision landing. In my latest flight, I didn't even put down my landing pad, I used the corner of my sidewalk. I flew it about a thousand feet away and then I clicked on RTH. It landed precisely in the spot it had taken off from. I was amazed.

I’m with tlap !!
I’ve had no problems whatsoever with the new firmware and the precision landing works like “ digital clockwork “.
I’m also not a fan of auto landings , my flying skills need some work , if you know what I’m saying !
So I like to go manual as often as I can , plus I fly because I love it , so why use RTH , that is until you really need it , I’ve been there “ once or twice !!” .

I forgot to say that I use the Smart Controller and therefore I don't know if the "precision landing" that doesn't work depends on it, however with the previous firmware 01.00.0501 everything worked perfectly. Thanks

I forgot to say that I use the Smart Controller and therefore I don't know if the "precision landing" that doesn't work depends on it, however with the previous firmware 01.00.0501 everything worked perfectly. Thanks
I use a Smart Controller and haven't noticed any difference with the update. It may take a little longer to confirm, but still lands accurately. I never use RTH unless it invokes itself for any reason.

Other than invoking it, RTH is handled by the aircraft. It doesn't matter what type of controller one is using.

When there is a problem, the RTH and Precision Landing function may be useful when the landing space is limited!

If you want to amaze your family and friends that come up and want to ask questions while you are flying hit RTH and keep you hands on the sticks. Tell them you have to land before you can talk with them and watch the look on their face when you bring it home for a precise landing. Never gets old and they hardly ever figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: ssvdh66
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000