DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro for sale repost 5/24/22

Speaking of corrections, that would be “DJI DOESN’T offer…” and not “DJI DON’T offer…”.
Just sayin’.
I always think of DJI as a group of companies, therefore, plural. In that context, "Don't" is correct, as in - they do not.

Yeah…unfortunately, nobody can possibly know that you have an issue with imagined plurality. You may be correct in your own thoughts, but the wordage doesn’t convey nor justify that. It’s still incorrect.
EXAMPLE:
Pharmaceuticals DON’T care about you.
Proctor and Gamble DOESN’T care about you.
P&G is ALSO a conglomerate, but is never referred to in plural form. I’m pretty sure that it’s not “PG&Pals” on the Exchange

I always think of DJI as a group of companies, therefore, plural. In that context, "Don't" is correct, as in - they do not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthonydotcom
Yeah…unfortunately, nobody can possibly know that you have an issue with imagined plurality. You may be correct in your own thoughts, but the wordage doesn’t convey nor justify that. It’s still incorrect.
EXAMPLE:
Pharmaceuticals DON’T care about you.
Proctor and Gamble DOESN’T care about you.
P&G is ALSO a conglomerate, but is never referred to in plural form. I’m pretty sure that it’s not “PG&Pals” on the Exchange
SOLD
Speaking of corrections, that would be “DJI DOESN’T offer…” and not “DJI DON’T offer…”.
Just sayin’.
SOLD

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103