DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro is fantastic for panoramas. Post your panos!

There are some beautiful Panos posted here, thanks for posting.

I am personally frustrated that I DJI setup the M2P software so you can't have image bracketing with the automated pano modes. How great would it be to have bracketed Panos as a "mode".

Sure you can do the Panos by hand in bracketing mode, but that takes extra time... and things change and move in those extra seconds of panning by hand. Do a multi-Row pano and the problem is multiplied.

Bracketing is an exposure control, like ISO, f/stop, shutter speed, NOT a mode like Panos.

Just my 2 cents in case anyone from DJI reads these boards.

Reactions: rji2goleez
There are some beautiful Panos posted here, thanks for posting.

I am personally frustrated that I DJI setup the M2P software so you can't have image bracketing with the automated pano modes. How great would it be to have bracketed Panos as a "mode".

Sure you can do the Panos by hand in bracketing mode, but that takes extra time... and things change and move in those extra seconds of panning by hand. Do a multi-Row pano and the problem is multiplied.

Bracketing is an exposure control, like ISO, f/stop, shutter speed, NOT a mode like Panos.

Just my 2 cents in case anyone from DJI reads these boards.

I hear you but I typically do panos manually with the Mavic 2 Pro like the ones above. In fact, I prefer the control. I have done bracketed panos in the past and again, I would perform manually. If you set up the magic to do a three shot pano, it takes those three shots rather quickly so it's really not that much time to shoot move shoot.

San Francisco Sunset at Christmas.

1096f652c2660cae3164220bf2a03e87.jpg
BADASS!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929