DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Not Recording

William Lord

Reactions
It flys well, but it fails to record on the inserted memory card. Is there a way to select that removable card for recording instead of the internal card?

I always get confused as to where exactly it's recording. I have an SD card in my phone, an SD card in the drone, internal storage on the drone, and internal storage on the phone. Then there's cache being stored as well in one of those four places... I can't keep track of it all, maybe I'm just easily confused haha

Reactions: Niblett
Full quality images and video will only ever be on the drone. Internal or external SD depending on what you selected.
Good to know, thank you! So when I hook up the drone to the computer essentially all of the files on the drone's SD card (what I think I have selected as the spot for pics to go to) should be the 'real' ones, all other places will only have 'cache files'.

Good to know, thank you! So when I hook up the drone to the computer essentially all of the files on the drone's SD card (what I think I have selected as the spot for pics to go to) should be the 'real' ones, all other places will only have 'cache files'.

Only the lower resolution cache copies (720p or maybe 1080 now with the 2) will be saved to the mobile device whilst flying.

They appear on the latest Go4 android on both devices ive tried. You can chose internal or external storage. Just above the format card option.

Yesterday and today when I tried to select video on my M2Z, it kept switching back to photo immediately. It also would not switch to hyperlapse mode giving me a message stating this mode cannot be selected at this time. Using iPhone X and have upgraded to iOS 13. I’ve done this when 13 first came out and I’ve had no issues until yesterday. Has anyone else heard of this issue?

Perhaps you have an SD card gone bad, too slow, or corrupted format.

Does it happen with internal storage?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf