DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro not working with Huawei p30

Selmanx

Reactions
issue 2.jpegHi,

Has anyone faced similar issue as I have? I'm living in Finland and trying to connect my phone Huawei p30 with my new mavic 2 pro drone. When the verification window is coming with phone, it brings only China Mainland as mobile phone option. It does not let me to change it to Finnish region (see photos).
I have the latest android system running on the phone and I have reinstalled the DJI application as well and rebooted the devices.

I tried the drone with my iPad as well, same issue there with latest IOS 12.4. But with iPhone 8 plus it works and is not asking the chinese phone number.

I'm quite dissapointed if I caissue 1.jpgn't use M2P with my own phone Huawei p30, and need to buy additional phone.

I'm quite dissapointed if I can't use M2P with my own phone Huawei p30, and need to buy additional phone.
You don't need to buy another new phone.
Lots of folks have had this in the past and worked it out.
A little time with google should help find a solution.

Reactions: dtp
You don't need to buy another new phone.
Lots of folks have had this in the past and worked it out.
A little time with google should help find a solution.

I search. So I make what write in internet
° I delete app and clear all chace with program and download again
°I try without update and with update
° I try to connect with controller USB cable
° I close all maps and try connection

So after this all still doesn't work:(
In dji page all huawei models support but just p30 pro not

My problem. I look answer from 3 day and didn't find. I hope some person can give me right answer
Have you enabled your phone's GPS and allowed it to get fresh GPS location data where you are?

Have you enabled your phone's GPS and allowed it to get fresh GPS location data where you are?
When I click flight directly ask me chines phone number. I try before GPS maps close was same. I try GPS enable and disable same problem

When I click flight directly ask me chines phone number. I try before GPS maps close was same. I try GPS enable and disable same problem
I was talking about GPS on your phone (not the drone).

When using the small USB cable witch goes in the side from te controller I had a lot of problems. Now I use the big USB port on the controller and a short USB cable to my phone and all problems are gone. Be sure it is a short and good quality cable

Reactions: Bryce steiner
Did you activate USB Developer?

When using the small USB cable witch goes in the side from te controller I had a lot of problems. Now I use the big USB port on the controller and a short USB cable to my phone and all problems are gone. Be sure it is a short and good quality cable
I try also different cables and big USB port. End always asking chines phone number

Sorry, what u mean?
He was referring to developer mode on the phone.
That's an important setting for flying with Android devices but probably won't make any difference to the China phone number issue.

Did you enable your phone's GPS and allowed it to get fresh GPS location data where you are?

Reactions: Mordor
He was referring to developer mode on the phone.
That's an important setting for flying with Android devices but probably won't make any difference to the China phone number issue.

Did you enable your phone's GPS and allowed it to get fresh GPS location data where you are?

Yes I did. But still ask me chines phone number :(

View attachment 79532Hi,

Has anyone faced similar issue as I have? I'm living in Finland and trying to connect my phone Huawei p30 with my new mavic 2 pro drone. When the verification window is coming with phone, it brings only China Mainland as mobile phone option. It does not let me to change it to Finnish region (see photos).
I have the latest android system running on the phone and I have reinstalled the DJI application as well and rebooted the devices.

I tried the drone with my iPad as well, same issue there with latest IOS 12.4. But with iPhone 8 plus it works and is not asking the chinese phone number.

I'm quite dissapointed if I caView attachment 79531n't use M2P with my own phone Huawei p30, and need to buy additional phone.
Hi. In the Mavic 2 manual is stated that when using any Huawei device you need to chose "charge only" option when connected. Not sure if this will help to solve your puzzle but is worth to try, especialy when DJI is recommending this option. Screenshot_20190823_074945_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpeg

Hi. In the Mavic 2 manual is stated that when using any Huawei device you need to chose "charge only" option when connected. Not sure if this will help to solve your puzzle but is worth to try, especialy when DJI is recommending this option. View attachment 80174

I did, I make charge only and document transfer, trying all. Same situation I try with USB cable. Problem starting after activation. When I get message "drone is ready flight" I click then ask me chines phone number.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d