DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro mavic 2 pro photo view

DJI12

Reactions
hello everyone!
i have the mavic 2 pro and i got a problem... ?
the attached images show one picture from the SD card on the computer (the good one), and another picture from the DJI GO 4 app directly. the picture from the app looks not good and with a lot of pixels, and the picture from the SD card looks great! whats happend here?? its something with the review of the image?
thanks!!
ohh, and another thing. yesterday i switched for the first time into sport (or tripod) mode, and i received a message (on the screen) that I could not read, i assume its warnings for the specific multiple flights mode. but can you send me maybe a screen shot of this message?
thanks for all the help!!! :) :) :)

Attachments

• 1604064450983.jpeg
    1604064450983.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
  • 1604064450971.jpeg
    1604064450971.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
DJI12 The picture with the pixels is a photo taken of the app screen and the pixels are an interference pattern between the App screen image and whatever the photo was taken with.
(a photo of a photo shown on a screen) no wonder that it looks bad.
The second image is also a photo of an image and not the original image.

Here is an image taken from my SD card taken from a still of video.

Attachments

• Bird_1.1.1.jpg
    Bird_1.1.1.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 18
With my M2P I set it to record RAW+jpeg. I remove the card from my drone and use a card reader. Suspect, as above, that the poor image may be cached one.
Do you use a separate SD card for your images?

hello everyone!
i have the mavic 2 pro and i got a problem... ?
the attached images show one picture from the SD card on the computer (the good one), and another picture from the DJI GO 4 app directly. the picture from the app looks not good and with a lot of pixels, and the picture from the SD card looks great! whats happend here?? its something with the review of the image?
thanks!!
ohh, and another thing. yesterday i switched for the first time into sport (or tripod) mode, and i received a message (on the screen) that I could not read, i assume its warnings for the specific multiple flights mode. but can you send me maybe a screen shot of this message?
thanks for all the help!!!
First, welcome to the forum.

The video and photos saved to either the drones internal memory or SD card are higher quality than those saved to the APP/Device. For Video, the files cached on the device are 720p. You can turn on "Auto Sync HD Photos" under "Other Options" in the camera settings menus. It says it will stream full resolution pictures to the device, but they warn that this could cause video transmission problems if your signal is less than optimal. I've turned it off.

I always use the files from the drone for any post productions.

yeah, i saw eventually that some of the images that i saw throw the SD card on the pc looks great! (some of the photos looks not so good), so i think its just a preview issue... :):D?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro