DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro prices in Australia

Google around and find the best price you can get and ask one of the big retailers to match it. Most will require that the price they are matching is from a brick and mortar outlet that has stock. Not always though. JBHIFI has matched online prices for me occasion. Depends how close to month end it is and how their sales are looking. It doesn’t hurt to haggle- especially the way sales are going in recent times.

A good starting point would be $150 off the M2 Pro and probably the same off the flymore kit. You will need the extra batteries and the bag isn’t bad if your travelling light. Car charger and hub are good to have. There is enough fat in the pricing for them to move that far without hurting.

Reactions: cloneme
Thanks very much for all the replies, you have given me something to think about. Looks like resale price maintenance is still practiced in Australia.

It’s a joke.... DJI sets the prices. It’s no cheaper to buy from them directly as a result obviously. I would go for the fly more and M2P together as suggested and look for $300 plus off the package. They can do it for cash easy. They need a fat margin in the big retailers to cover the up front commission the finance companies take for interest free finance. What I forgot to mention is to look at DWI. They ship from HK and have a presence in AUS. They will take care of warranty issues. I’m not sure they are as good on prices now that they have agreed with out govt to collect the GST.

Uavme will price match yes.
Dont be tempted by a Grey Import, as you will not have any local warranty, or even Care Refresh.

Uavme will price match yes.
Dont be tempted by a Grey Import, as you will not have any local warranty, or even Care Refresh.
Not true re DWI. I know that from direct experience. I’m talking warranty only. Care refresh may be a different story.

Warranty is region specific.
From DJI:
How to Obtain Warranty Service
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by contacting DJI’s local service center as provided in Part III of these Policies or through DJI Support – Here for You – DJI . You will need to provide a valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number (for DJI Direct Sales) for the warranty service.
Charges may apply for services not covered by this Limited Warranty. Please contact DJI for information specific to your location.
Please note that the warranty service is only available in the respective DJI service regions where you purchased your DJI product.

Warranty is region specific.
From DJI:
How to Obtain Warranty Service
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by contacting DJI’s local service center as provided in Part III of these Policies or through DJI Support – Here for You – DJI . You will need to provide a valid proof-of-purchase, receipt or order number (for DJI Direct Sales) for the warranty service.
Charges may apply for services not covered by this Limited Warranty. Please contact DJI for information specific to your location.
Please note that the warranty service is only available in the respective DJI service regions where you purchased your DJI product.
I should have been clearer. DWI offers their own warranty. In some respects it is better than DJI. For example- they replaced an 11 month old phantom 3 battery (DJI only offers 6 months) and covered a shell replacement also. It is a written warranty and enforceable. I know of two people who had camera bodies and lenses taken care of also. Direct hassle free replacement in one instance and service by Nikon in the other.

I thought you had made a typo, and DWI, was DJI.... obviously not.
Never-the-mind, they (DWI) seem to be a drop shipper and DJI will not support a local warranty, as per what I posted above.
However, if the company is willing to take the warranty on themselves, good on them.

Ordinarily, if you purchase from a drop shipper, you or the seller would be responsible for getting the AC back to its country of purchase, for a warranty claim through DJI

I thought you had made a typo, and DWI, was DJI.... obviously not.
Never-the-mind, they (DWI) seem to be a drop shipper and DJI will not support a local warranty, as per what I posted above.
However, if the company is willing to take the warranty on themselves, good on them.

Ordinarily, if you purchase from a drop shipper, you or the seller would be responsible for getting the AC back to its country of purchase, for a warranty claim through DJI
Not this mob Mate- they use the DJI service centre in Melbourne and cover the cost. I don’t know what the go is if you have a smashed AC and are claiming hardware failure- that might be a bit tricky. I just put it out there as an option.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty