DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro RAW panorama problem

Lambda

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have two M2P drones, and with one I am able for do a 360 pano, and take the 26 RAW images for post-processing and stitching
On the second one, this will not work, all I get when doing a pano, is the 360 planet
Does anyone know why this is?
I bought the second one in Sept of this year

Is your software the same versions on both? I think the first thing I would do is check this and ensure you are on the same page with both. I would suspect the purchased one may be on an older operating system. Hope this helps.

Cordially,

Mark

Is your software the same versions on both? I think the first thing I would do is check this and ensure you are on the same page with both. I would suspect the purchased one may be on an older operating system. Hope this helps.

Cordial
Thanks Mark
Maybe a very dumb question, but where can I check this?

I am about to start my classes, and have drone at home. Will be finished at 7 p.m. China time) and will send the information then. What controller do you have?

Mark

I am about to start my classes, and have drone at home. Will be finished at 7 p.m. China time) and will send the information then. What controller do you have?

Mark
That's a good point. I now have a real issue with DJI here, as it seems they gavce me a bunk controller when I bought the second unit in Spet

Mark
That's a good point. I now have a real issue with DJI here, as it seems they gave me a bunk controller when I bought the second unit in September
He means .. do you use the regular controller or the Smart Controller.
I have a controller, and use iPad mini - I like the bigger screen

Lambda

Go4app Camera view
... three dots top right(General settings)
... three dots centre bottom(General settings)
scroll to the bottom About >
Ensure both drones/controllers have the same firmware update versions installed. Update all to latest 01.00.0770

On both
Camera settings(photo)

Camera icon
image format J+R(Jpeg + RAW)
cogwheel icon
switch on save original panorama (optional)

One last thought are the SD cards comparable. both same speed/Size.

Reactions: Pixeldawg
Lambda

Go4app Camera view
... three dots top right(General settings)
... three dots centre bottom(General settings)
scroll to the bottom About >
Ensure both drones/controllers have the same firmware update versions installed. Update all to latest 01.00.0770

On both
Camera settings(photo)

Camera icon
image format J+R(Jpeg + RAW)
cogwheel icon
switch on save original panorama (optional)

One last thought are the SD cards comparable. both same speed/Size.
Thanks for this. I had promised to respond but didn't get home from work until after midnight and was coming back to this this morning. My apologies for the tardiness.

Thanks for this. I had promised to respond but didn't get home from work until after midnight and was coming back to this this morning. My apologies for the tardiness.
Time Zones. We are all over the world!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett