DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Received! Fantastic Condition

cpokrywka

Reactions
Just wanted to let you all know that I just received my Mavic 2 Pro! Ordered Sunday evening (with the Fly More package on same order) and everything was already delivered today to Ohio USA (A day early considering FedEx expected delivery tomorrow!) I looked it over very closely and actually see NONE of the reported issues I've seen others report here (No gimbal chaffing, gimbal looks to be attached strongly, no weird glue around the lens, all sensors/cameras look very clean and well put together, everything charging great and as expected). Don't want to jinx myself but YAY! Charging up the batteries then firmware updating. Probably can't fly today as rain is moving in. Soon though :)

*EDIT* Actually the rear arms do rub up against the body just a bit when closing them. Just barely.

Last edited:
It's a little bit sad that you have to report that you got one in good condition. It just shows that DJI quality control is non-existent. Although there probably aren't MANY people with those problems, there should be ZERO, especially with the release of a new, expensive product.

Agreed. I’m assuming the problems are few and far between as I’m sure thousands of people have already gotten these into their hands. I’m just trying to put some peoples minds at ease if they are still on the fence on ordering or are still waiting for theirs to arrive :)

I don't have the issue of any of the arms rubbing up against the body when opening/closing

Really? The back arms just slot in without touching the body at all? Can you post a video of this? Yours is the first I've heard that DOESN'T do that.

Reactions: cpokrywka
Just joined the forum (made the switch from phantom pilots) after receiving my m2p... Sounds like mine is not the only one who's gimbal bangs around and arms rub.

Really? The back arms just slot in without touching the body at all? Can you post a video of this? Yours is the first I've heard that DOESN'T do that.
Scratch that. Nevermind! Just noticed that they do. Just barely though.

Scratch that. Nevermind! Just noticed that they do. Just barely though.

Right, but it's enough to make you wonder why this was OK'ed in the design process. There shouldn't be any rubbing at that point. I do find if I pull on the legs outward just a tad as I close/open them, that I can stop it happening. But I hate to put any undue pressure on the legs...

Got my M2P on Monday and yep, the rear arms rub against the body and yep i've been pulling the arms outward like WilliamG. Shouldn't have to do this at all. OG Mavic didn't do this. DM DJISupport about this but haven't gotten a reply as of yet. Other than that, This Mavic 2 is a beast!

I took off my gimbal lock and putting it back on it really seems to PUSH the gimbal back a bit. Enough to concern me but hopefully not enough to break it. Anyone else have the same worries?

Yeah, that gimbal lock mechanism is ****. I don't recommend forcing it to click in place - you just have to wiggle it around a bit and you'll know when it feels right.

Thankfully I don’t have any nicks or what not that some others have said. Seems to be just the zoom buyers.. legs obviously rub which is weird but whatever.

Anyone else only get 2 spare blades. My Air and MPP all had 4.

Thankfully I don’t have any nicks or what not that some others have said. Seems to be just the zoom buyers.. legs obviously rub which is weird but whatever.

Anyone else only get 2 spare blades. My Air and MPP all had 4.
Just two here as well. My Mavic Pro also only came with two.

2 plus years later and I buy a new M2P. Back arms still brush against body when collapsing. Never adjusted in that time frame. But, the drone flies beautifully. [emoji846]

2 plus years later and I buy a new M2P. Back arms still brush against body when collapsing. Never adjusted in that time frame. But, the drone flies beautifully. [emoji846]
This “brushing” or slight friction is normal, all of them do this.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest