DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Remote Controller

breid

Reactions
My remote controller’s battery finally bit the dust. What is the group’s recommendation, replace the battery or purchase a new controller? Does anybody know of a service center that can replace the battery? Not really interested in getting the smart controller, at that price, I would probably get a newer Mavic. Thank you in advance!!!!!

My remote controller’s battery finally bit the dust. What is the group’s recommendation, replace the battery or purchase a new controller? Does anybody know of a service center that can replace the battery? Not really interested in getting the smart controller, at that price, I would probably get a newer Mavic. Thank you in advance!!!!!
I sent mine to DJI..... they charged me $70 and sent me a replacement/refurb controller

In the meantime if you have an external battery phone charger unit,you may be able to plug it into the side mini usb to power the controller if your screen is plugged into the bottom UBS.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair