DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro vs. Mavic Air 2

Deepwater

Reactions
I have been flying my Mavic 2 Pro for a couple of years using the Litchi app. where I pre-program flights plans on my laptop logging into the Litchi website and putting in waypoints and altitudes etc. I then log into the Litchi app on my iPad Mini for the flight missions taking photos and films.

I am also able to load a pre-populated EXCEL csv with Lat Long, import into the Litchi app and fly the pre-planned missions.

Will I be able to do the same flight missions as with my Mavic 2 Pro using my iPad Mini with the Litchi app and fly the new Mavic Air 2 without losing any of the Litchi features or are there limitations on Litchi features with the Mavic Air 2.

Thanks for your feedback.

Will the DJI app provide the same waypoint features as Litchi?
The answer to that is a NO (a "not yet" if you are an optimist). The DJI flyapp only has waypoint in the hyperlapse sub-mode and you are limited to a maximum of 5 way points. If waypoints missions are important to you, you should wait until either DJI implement them in the MA2 or Litchi supports the MA2; which ever comes first.

Reactions: jzilla80
I'd be tickled if DJI would give us the option of displaying lat and lon on the screen. That way one could fly to the waypoint and mark it. Take a picture, GPS coordinates are saved in the info, so the info is available right there to screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard