DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom and 2,3 and 2,5 Ghz support

Vasco

Reactions
Does anyone know if Mavic 2 pro / zoom , supports 2,3 and 2,5 Ghz bands as was with Mavic pro 1?
I am asking because trying to choose at Frida modified 2,3 or 2,5 Ghz single channel option it seams that does not change to either of these frequencies and remains to 2,4/5,8 option.
Also has any body test for range flights to choose single 2,4 GHz instead of dual (2,4/5,8) and had better results ?

I've had best results with 5.8, manual, 10ghz width. Watch the graph and move to a quiet spot in the spectrum.

My question based in the fact that in did a flight test to a very well known area , with my Mavic Pro with 1,4w modified app, and with Mavic 2 Pro with also modified to 1,4w app and i had worse performance with Mavic 2 . With Mavic 1 i had 2,3 km distance before lost connection while with Mavic 2 i had 1,85 km when signal lost.
i had set mavic 2 to duel band option and i am wondering if i had set it to singe band 2,4 Ghz performance should be better.

My question based in the fact that in did a flight test to a very well known area , with my Mavic Pro with 1,4w modified app, and with Mavic 2 Pro with also modified to 1,4w app and i had worse performance with Mavic 2 . With Mavic 1 i had 2,3 km distance before lost connection while with Mavic 2 i had 1,85 km when signal lost.
i had set mavic 2 to duel band option and i am wondering if i had set it to singe band 2,4 Ghz performance should be better.

It depends where you are located. I don't believe the 1.5w hack is even proven conclusively to work on the M2. In dual band if the quad switches to 5ghz in Europe it won't perform as well as 2.4ghz due to CE power restrictions from the EU. In other countries outside EU 5ghz would give better performance (eg FCC, SRRC) due to less interference.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos