DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom charging case?

Reactions
Goodmorning,
I have a simple question. I wanted to know if there was such a thing as a case that can charge your Mavic 2 Batteries? I know there is one for the Inspire 2/Matrice batteries, and I believe there was one for the Inspire 1 too, but I was just wondering if there was one for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom series, as that would be very convenient. I have a gut feeling that there is no such thing, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also, if this is in the wrong category, mods, feel free to move it.

I'm really unclear what you might be looking for or it's function but have you seen the Hanatora charger for the Mavic 2
Series?

They don't make one as it's not safe to do so. The charge systems for higher end DJI are charge systems that come in a case, they aren't made for storage.

Reactions: Thomas B
Goodmorning,
I have a simple question. I wanted to know if there was such a thing as a case that can charge your Mavic 2 Batteries? I know there is one for the Inspire 2/Matrice batteries, and I believe there was one for the Inspire 1 too, but I was just wondering if there was one for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom series, as that would be very convenient. I have a gut feeling that there is no such thing, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also, if this is in the wrong category, mods, feel free to move it.
No.
But there are Hanatora and Tercel chargers that will do 4 M2P batteries from 20% to full charge in about 70-90 minutes. I use one routinely.

I use the Hanatora charger for Mavic 2. It charges four batteries simultaneously. You can also plug a cable into a USB port on the side to charge a tablet or phone. It gives you plenty of data on an LED screen on the status of the batteries. Takes about an hour to charge four. It works great. We love it. I had a similar unit for our Inspire 1.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78