DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Sensor Calibration stuck at 0%

lorezac

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I'm experiencing issues attempting to calibrate my vision sensors. In the DJI GO app I am getting a Backward sensor calibration error, telling me to calibrate using either DJI GO for urgent issue (which I have tried countless times and doesn't work) or alternatively with the DJI Assistant 2. I have downloaded DJI Assistant on my MacBook Pro and connected my mavic 2 zoom. Even though the calibration process is relatively tricky with the laptop, given that sometimes its hard to center the red square and I nearly have to touche the screen, I manage to complete the process for all sensors.

Once all the sensor have been calibrated a loading screen pops up saying the calibration process is being put together and calculated, the problem here is it never moves up from 0%, no matter how long I wait. I have seen multiple posts about this but haven't really come across a solution. Has anyone here experienced a similar issue and knows how to fix it?

I appreciate any help, thanks!

FYI - Figured it out ;)
And, with due respect, you had an issue that you resolved but you did not tell us what you have done... maybe there is someone out there that may have the same issue. You know, you dont have to tell us if you dont want to.

Last edited:
I was having the same problem myself. I did some searching, and found out that you have to use the correct app for your model, and that the original assistant 2 app is no longer supported.

Make sure you are using the correct assistant app!

Attachments

• IMG_20190718_123128.jpg
    IMG_20190718_123128.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 13
I had that same problem yesterday! I can't believe you had it too. I was using DJI Assistant 2 that I used with my other Drone, a Mavic Pro. I uninstalled the old version and installed the new version and everything worked good. I even made a post asking for help. Then when I figured it out I posted my solution.

Reactions: PainIsAPromise
And, with due respect, you had an issue that you resolved but you did not tell us what you have done... maybe there is someone out there that may have the same issue. You know, you dont have to tell us if you dont want to.

Sorry about that, yeah it was the same fix for me. Dji assistant 2 is not the correct software, you have to use Dji assistant 2 for mavic. Once I figured that out I went through the calibration and everything went perfectly well.

Reactions: PainIsAPromise
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blokinblain