DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom and Go App cut off

ruggb

Reactions
I am having an issue with the Go 4 app on my Mavic 2 Zoom. Everything else runs fine - except:
Randomly, more often then not, when I push the altitude stick to go up the app goes back to the "Go Fly" screen.
I have not caught any other action that caused this but I am not always looking at the screen when operating the controller.
Of course, when I try to show it to someone it won't do it, then it does it 10 times in a row when no one but me is looking.

Any ideas?

I am having an issue with the Go 4 app on my Mavic 2 Zoom. Everything else runs fine - except:
Randomly, more often then not, when I push the altitude stick to go up the app goes back to the "Go Fly" screen.
I have not caught any other action that caused this but I am not always looking at the screen when operating the controller.
Of course, when I try to show it to someone it won't do it, then it does it 10 times in a row when no one but me is looking.

Any ideas?

I guess you could try reinstalling the app. Any chance you are bumping the usb cable while moving the stick? Actually, move the cable by fiddling with it and see if it makes a good connection both at the controller and at the device.

Any ideas?
Try using the port at the bottom of the controller. In my experience it is a better connection with less chance of accidentally bumping it loose.

I will try that, but it never did it, while I was watching, when I activated anything else.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d